HPPSC or Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commision have invited Online recruitment Application candidates for the posts of Post Graduate Teachers (Informatics Practices) Class-III (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis) in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website up to 28th September, 2016 till 11:59 P.M.
- Name of the post: Post Graduate Teacher of Informatics Practices
- No. of Posts: 632
- Last Date: 28th Sep 2016.
Candidates between 18 and 45 years are eligible to apply for this post.
Candidates those who want to apply should be PGT (IP) from a
recognised University ,min 50% or its equivalent,Post Graduate Teacher (Informatics Practices)
(i) B.E. or B. Tech or M. Sc. / MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
degree from a recognised University / Institute.
B.E. or B. Tech. (any Stream) from a recognised University/ Institute and Post
Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Technology/ Applications or equivalent
from a recognised University/ Institute.
Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Physics from a recognised University with
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications from a recognised
“B” or “C” level course from DOEACC Society, Ministry of Communication and
(ii) Experience of teaching of five years or more as Computer Teacher in Schools of
(iii) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability
for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- 10300-34800/- + ` 4200/- (Grade Pay)
- General - 400 Rs.
- general BPL,S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.- 100 Rs.
- Ex-servicemen- No fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply online through official website of the Commission.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
- Mode of Payment is through e-challan.