Himachal Pradesh public service commission, has invited application form for the recruitment of Naib Tehsildar Class II posts on regular basis in January 2017. Interested candidates can apply online for Naib Tehsildar post before 18th January. Fee, age,Qualification,Detail about Naib Tehsildar post.
No. of Posts: 20
General - 12 posts
SC - 4 posts
ST - 1 post
OBC - 3 posts
Pay Scale - ₹ 10,300 - 34800/- + ₹ 4800/- (Grade Pay)
Age for Naib Tehsildar postTo apply for HPPSC , Naib Tehsildar post age should be between 21 to 45 years.
- SC/ST/OBC/WFF/PWD - 5 years
But condition in this relaxation is that this relaxation is applicable in upper age limit only and person should be bonafide Himachali.
- For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of Himachal, age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions.
Qualification for Naib Tehsildar postCandidates those who want to apply for the post of HPPSC, Naib Tehsildar post, candidate should be graduate from a recognized university.
* Required Qualification
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of HP and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Pattern of Examination(Naib Tehsildar)There are four parts of exam and viva-voce as given below with number of marks.
1. Gk & current affairs - 100 marks
2. General English - 50 marks
3. English Essay - 50 marks
4. Hindi - 50 marks
5. Viva - voce - 40 marks.
Minimum marks to clear exam is 33 %.
Every section is necessary to qualify, any one fails in above part will be considered as disqualified. Passed candidates will be asked for viva-voce according to merits.
Fee for Naib Tehsildar post- General : ₹ 400
- SC/ST/OBC of HP : ₹ 100
- Ex-serviceman : No fee
How to Apply?- Go to official website of HPPSC.
- Select post you want to apply
- fill details carefully , with original E-mail id and phone number.
- Pay fee either through ‘e-Challan’ or ‘e-Payment’ option.
- Candidates can deposit the requisite examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an (e-Challan) generated through the website of the Commission.
- Candidates need to go on official website to go on home page of the 'ON LINE APPLICATION FILLING SYSTEM' by entering User ID and Password.
- Password and User ID is generated during end of submission of online recruitment applications (ORA).
- Go on 'FEE DETAILS' and enter the details of “Branch Code / Name, Transaction Number and date of deposit” and then click on “Update Fee Details”.
- Candidates can apply online with credit card and debit card etc.
Read instructions Carefully before applying for the post.
Apply online here